Vicious Zombies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They Call Me Vicious... Its For a Reason...

Go down

They Call Me Vicious... Its For a Reason... Empty They Call Me Vicious... Its For a Reason...

Post  Vicious Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:46 am

Like The Title? Good. Figured Id Make It Eye Catching. Anyway Welcome To A2VZ (Arma 2 Vicious Zombies). No The Name Really Isnt A Ego Booster Or Anything Like That. I know You where Thinking It Was Tho ^.~. The Name Is Just A Name. It Just So happens It Lines Out Well With The Name I Use. Enough Of My Rambling I Suppose...

Once Again, Welcome! Im Vicious. Been Gaming For A While Now And Just Started To Get Into Arma. Hell of a fun game Really... There is not much to me. Im Kinda of Bad about talking about myself but here it goes. Im 25, Living out in Utah with my girl friend and a couple of roommates. My Gaming Roots go back to JKA and things like Wolfenstien ET. The Title for my Intro is a bit deceiving... Im actually a fairly upright guy if you take the time to get to know me, I just thought it sounded good to open with lol. If you need something or just got a question im the guy to go to and ill do what i can to get you sorted... I think im done with my intro, Like I said im not good talking about my self lol, I'll See you in the field.
Vicious
Vicious
Admin

https://a2vz.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum