Vicious Zombies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Stories!~

Go down

~Stories!~ Empty ~Stories!~

Post  Stryder Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:47 pm

Hey guys, I figured we could be social for a bit still regarding the DZS, so I figured, "Why not share personal experiences and moments we've had while playing?". It may be fun, hell it may be funny. I'll go first.

Alright so this was probably a week ago, and I was playing DZS with the gang, when I realized a flaw with this game. I was clearing a town solo that was marked on the map, and towards the end of it, Brandon entered in a heli and shot the hell out of whatever remained. After I walked back out I heard him flying directly above me, and it just happens that he disconnected at THAT precise moment. I, being an idiot, was assuming the helicopter would just float, so I casually start sitting waiting for the rest of the crew. I had just enough time to evade the heli as I looked up. Then, thinking it was over, I walked around a fence to avoid the blades that were still spinning, thinking nothing more can happen. So just when I pass the flying vehicle the damn thing explodes! Haha so moral of the story is, don't trust heli's! They are unpredictable!

Stryder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum