Vicious Zombies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aaron aka S7Fox

2 posters

Go down

Aaron aka S7Fox Empty Aaron aka S7Fox

Post  AaronR Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:06 pm

Hi guys my name is Aaron. I am going to tell you a bit about myself and, my gaming history.

Myself:
I am currently in school for "Process Engineering" though I am aiming for at least a masters in physics. I am 23 years old and, staying on campus at Northern Oklahoma. I am a generally casual guy, I love to game it up.

Gaming:
I have been gaming since I was 11 years old and, have played lots of variation of games from Wolfenstein: ET to Everquest to Command and Conquer. There is no genre that i particularly like though I do tend to stick to FPS and MMO's primarily. I have heard tons about the Arma 2 game because of DayZ. Naturally I love zombie shooters and, this is a survival shooter which happens to be right up my alley.

Name:
My name S7Fox was originally used during my professional TWL playing with NbK for Enemy Territory, since then I have stuck to it. My other common name is Arkanzg, this is my xbl tag if anyone wants to hit me up btw. My steam name is VAR S7Fox.

I look forward to playing with all of you and, cannot wait to roll over some zombies with you guys!

AaronR

Back to top Go down

Aaron aka S7Fox Empty Re: Aaron aka S7Fox

Post  Vicious Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:54 pm

Nice Man. Made mine looks shitty lol. I'll need to revise it now lol.
Vicious
Vicious
Admin

https://a2vz.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum