Vicious Zombies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stryder's method of Survivability

Go down

Stryder's method of Survivability Empty Stryder's method of Survivability

Post  Stryder Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:26 pm

Stryder's method of Surviving!

Hey guys! I'm not good at intros so lets just jump into it.

Step one, varies depending on whether you are equipped with a weapon verses night vision. If you spawn weaponless, here is a list of what you should do straight out of the gate.

Spawning Weaponless

Head southwest until you come across what I call the southern airport. It will be near the town of Balota.
If you can pilot an aircraft, there will be (depending on the game parameters) a helicopter waiting for you.
Run inside and head up both towers looking for any supplies.
After these steps have been done, fly to the Northeast city of Berezino if you have the heli or a vehicle. If you are still on foot and for some reason don't take the heli, I recommend travelling to Nadezhdino, northeast of your current location. That city or town, rather, is a decently consistant resource of Barricades, weapons, and vehicles.
At this point you can pick any spot you want to Barricade up and call base. I personally like the Construction site, or the Factory in Cherno.
It is also worth knowing, random self-fortifying bases will spawn and are always trustable.

Spawning Armed

Alright so if you spawn with your weapon, essentially everything above doesn't account for you. Just head to whichever destination you like, by any means; (helicopter, pickup, military vehicle, etc...) but keep an eye out for barricades and ammo crates. that much is always recommended.

Happy Surviving!

Stryder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum